It is the battle of NorCal vs. SoCal!
Join SHC as we team up with ASPD, GPAC, and Architecture on Saturday, September 19 at 11:00 AM to prepare for this epic game against the Stanford Cardinals! Attendees may walk over to the game for kickoff, which starts at 5:00 PM.
We’ll be providing some snacks and drinks, but please feel free to BYOB and snacks.
Please visit our Facebook page for the latest updates on our location!
See you there and fight on!
We are pleased to announce that St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare will be coming to campus to give an informational session on their Administrative Fellowship position. The informational session will be held on Monday, September 14, from 5:00PM to 6:00PM in Mark Taper Hall (THH) 209. The deadline to apply to this fellowship is October 5th, 2015.
Although fellowships are intended for graduating students, 1st year students are encouraged to attend. 1st years will have the opportunity to learn more about fellowships and have a better understanding of the application cycle. Also, it is great opportunity to network!
All interested applicants must submit:
· Current résumé
· Cover letter
· One-page personal statement which outlines the rationale behind your decision to enter a career in ambulatory healthcare, outlining your specific interest in in pursuing a fellowship at St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
· Sealed copy of graduate school transcript, confirming a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of a 4.0 scale within the last two years
· Three (3) letters of recommendation. The letters should be a combination of academic and professional references submitted in sealed envelope and on letterhead
· Apply online at stjhs.org – search careers for “Administrative Fellow”
· Hard-copy items mailed in one packet to:
ATTN: Cheryl Holmes
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
500 S. Main St. #1000
Orange, CA 92868
Space is limited and only available to those who RSVP on a first-come, first-serve basis.