Join us for this speaker series for some of the best insight and commentary the health industry has to offer. Five professionals from different areas within the health care industry will join us over the course of three days to share about their professional experience, the current trends in the market, and what we can do now to prepare for a career in health administration. We look forward to seeing you there!
Space is limited and only available to those who RSVP on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register, visit the following link: http://tiny.cc/SpeakerSeries
- 6 – 7 PM: Scott Martin, Regional Director of Operations | Sound Physicians
- 7 – 8 PM: Heather Dibblee, Senior Director, Contracting | OptumRx
- 5 – 6 PM: Rich Namerow, Managing Director | Huron Consulting Group
- 5 – 6 PM: David Batista, Chief Executive Officer | Garfield Medical Center
- 6 – 7 PM: Leah Rosengaus, Regional Director, Health Care Talent Innovations | COPE Health Solutions
The USC Student Health Council (SHC) is hosting an introductory Excel workshop with Fuong Huynh, an MHA alumna. Fuong Huynh is currently a Quality Improvement Coordinator III at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. The workshop will be focusing on the use of dashboards and pivot tables. Please bring your own laptop. Space is limited!
- WHEN: Thursday, March 5, 2015 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- WHERE: Taper Hall (THH), Room 112
- WHO: All invited to join. Space is limited.
- HOW: RSVP at http://tiny.cc/SHCexcel
MHA Connect Holiday Mixer
The air is getting colder, the holidays are near, a time for celebration with those we hold so dear! We invite you to join us for our annual holiday mixer.
- When: Friday, December 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm
- Where: Big Wangs, Downtown LA | 801 S. Grand Ave #175, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Who: All invited to join
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 | 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM @ Radisson Hotel Main Ballroom
Join us for our upcoming Fall Keynote entitled “System Integration.” You will have the opportunity to hear from healthcare industry experts about current developments in integrating the US health system. Our panelists will explore topics ranging from: the Triple Aim, contract negotiations, the impact of the ACA, and ways in which organizations are integrating with one another. Attire for this event is business casual.
- Mike Low, Vice President of Business Development, HealthCare Partners
- Bob Badal, Group Vice President of Contracting, DaVita HealthCare Partners
- Carlos Bohorquez, Senior Vice President, Kaufman Hall
- John Rosenthal, Esq., Assistant General Counsel, LA Care Health Plan
- Yannis Angouras, Assistant Administrator Operations, Kaiser Permanente
Make sure you sign up ASAP for this event since space is limited! When signing up for this event don’t forget to select a meal preference.
- Students: $15.00
- Other Members: $20.00
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your deposit check will be returned to you, in full, upon your arrival at the event.
Checks can be turned in one of three ways:
* A box in RGL 108
* Directly to Mark Domantay / Jeni La
* Other means organized by Student Health Council (please email email@example.com)
A $25 deposit check is required in order to ensure your space at the event.
It will be returned, in full, when you check in at the event.
Second-year students can give their checks to Phillip Cardona this coming weekend intensive for PPD 515.